The top 10 reasons why cats are better than dogs. My David Letterman style list of reasons for choosing felines over canines resolves the debate of the ages once and for all.
It's the argument of the ages. OK, I'm exaggerating a bit (a bit?), but often people are clearly divided on this issue. Some people are self-proclaimed "dog people" and others are "cat people."
Maybe it's our circle of friends. Maybe it's our upbringing, or maybe it's just how we're wired.
The debate has raged on for years. Which is better?
Which is smarter?
Which makes the better pet?
The cat? Or the Dog?
It's cat lovers versus dog lovers, with each side digging in and staking their claim.
Here are my top 10 reasons kitties are better than doggies...
10. Cats don't need walkies.
9. Abraham Lincoln, Nikola Tesla, and Mark Twain were cat lovers. We're in good company.
8. Cats can jump on the bed without making you feel like there's an earthquake.
7. You can more easily hide them from the landlord who doesn't allow pets.
6. Cats use the litter box as a bathroom, not a food bowl.
5. Cats don't bark and alert the neighbors while you're trying to quietly steal their propane tank for the grill.
4. Cat drool doesn't end up on the walls and all over your house guests.
3. You finally have a legitimate reason for those cat trees and kitty condos in your living room.
2. Cats are obligate carnivores, so you can easily explain the steaks in the freezer to your friends.
1. Their fur tastes better.
Like us on Facebook
I adopted my cat when she was 3 months old. I actually rescued her. At the beginning she did not pee or poop in her box and did not poop for a very long
I got my cat one week ago. She's three years old. She has been hiding under my couch ever since. I put the litter box in my bathroom. She gets up on my
We are a no-kill cat rescue organization based in Pickens, South Carolina. We work with caring people and other agencies to achieve the reduction of the